So, I was pretending to be very busy in the past week. Between whipping up & delivering Gourmet Lunches around town and attending to the family...I believed I was consumed. But, now in hindsight, I feel like I could have stolen some moments to experience the luxurious joy of cooking for you and talking about it in here.
And even though it's a little late in the day to bring you up to speed with my culinary musings...I have to..have to.. talk about these rockstar blog posts from around the Wonderful Wide Web that are going to be a delicious tease in my dreams tonight...Drama Queen Sighs!!!
So Uno, here Tofu Salad Dressing
Look at this creamy wonder..it's vegan...it's tofu-ey... it's herb-ey.... its love-ly <3
Dos, this disturbingly delish bowl Garlic Kale Cashew Rice! Courtesy: Howsweeteats
I mean Kale does cancel out just about any junk you consumed in the week, right!?
Yummers alert these two. Can't wait to rustle them up in La Mia Cucina.


No comments:
Post a Comment