2015: 365 new culinary promises
Peace Out 2014! You were good. 2015 you better be awesome. So, I finally made the big switch towards the end of the year that was. I'd fallen victim to a 9-7 office job. I served my time for 10 years. But, I'm off the hook and loving it. The only thing I miss?? Last working day of the month. The SMS that told me I was rich.
It's been a month at home, in a new city and I have carefully invested every waking hour of every day... buying/cooking/baking/planting/plucking/eating/walking/running/
reading/thinking/sleeping/loving.
2015, I might have met you for only 2 days but nevermind, I officially declare you my favourite year!!
2015 is when I shall
- Cook more, eat less
- Feed people that I don't know
- Go Organic
- Crib less, Run more
- Love more, live more
- Reach out
- Take cheap holidays
My husband told me, "Stop looking for a Dream job, create your own." His words were inspiring and instantly appealed to me. I'll hang on to this dictum in 2015.
So, in the spirit of things..I have been spending my days scouring through Cookbooks, Blogs, Vlogs and Diaries to rustle up unique dishes that I intend to share with you on my blog.
My little Online bake studio #vanillapodskitchen is officially open for orders in Mumbai. We've been baking for the last 10 days and the response has been heartwarming.
![]() |
Berry Nice to meet you!!! Believe me, this Cheesy is good Cheesy! #strawberrycheesecake
|


No comments:
Post a Comment