Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Waking up to the Green Beast


Wake-y! Wake-y! Look who's waiting for you!!?
Oh!! It's the giant green beast.
I might sound like I'm drunk but believe me I'm 50 shades of sober. And I didn't wake up from a bad dream either. Infact...I woke up to this. Like I have been on all sunshine mornings, the past few months.

Photosynthesis for the soul

It's my lovely green smoothie. I have endorsed it with all my might and love. It's green (yeah baby...burn with envy) And I can't even begin to count the benefits of this wonder potion. It has a tonne of veggies and leaves and it's a total heart happy drink. 
Find your best friend in this stunning green smoothie in 2015! And you will forever thank me for it. In this intensely chocolate covered..bacon wrapped..deep fried world...this be my saviour.

Recipe: 
My green smoothie packs in the punch of just about any leafy greens and veggies and fruits I can lay my hands on. This one has Kale, mint, coriander, Cucumber, Apple, Lemon, Spinach, Coconut Oil and Almonds(soaked in water overnight and peeled). 
Give it all a good spin in the juicer and pour it into a giant glass. Be greedy when being Green. 

Give yourself a week with this wonderful morning drink and I swear you'll feel the difference within. The happiness, glow and energy you'll derive from this plant based smoothie will keep you going strong through the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment